- 2 cups crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- In a large bowl, combine the first 11 ingredients. Stir in spinach until blended. Roll into 1-in. balls.
- Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forMakeover Garlic Spinach Balls
"Wonderful, but bake on parchment paper so that they don't stick"
"i made them for New Years and they were so darn easy and good that we had to have them for Super Bowl"