Makeover Frozen Mocha Cheesecake Loaf
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + freezing
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat Oreo cookie crumbs
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- 7 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Line a 9x5-in. loaf pan with heavy-duty foil. In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla and mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon half of the mixture into another bowl and set aside. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water; fold into remaining cream cheese mixture. Fold in chocolate syrup.
- Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over crust. Top with half of the reserved cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers (pan will be full). Freeze, uncovered, for 6 hours or until set. Cover and freeze until serving. Use foil to lift out of pan; cut into slices.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 299 calories, 10g fat (7g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 219mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Jul 19, 2013
Very, very good. You WILL want seconds!
Dec 20, 2012
FANTASTIC! I love that I can make it ahead of time, too, and keep it in the freezer until I serve it. I don't always have instant coffee on-hand, so sometimes I brew REALLY strong coffee and use a bit of that. Even without much of the coffee flavor, this is fantastic!
Dec 30, 2011
I too used less instant coffee. Next time I may reduce amount a little further for just a "hint" of mocha flavor.
Sep 9, 2011
I make this when Im sure I have company to share it with, because I cant be trusted with it alone, haha. It's a wonderful dessert, not too hard to make and is quite impressive. The flavors and texture is devine. Im making it again tonight for a get together.
Jun 21, 2010
This dessert is amazing!I used peanut butter oreos for the crust instead of regular ones, and it made a noticeable difference - it's even more delicious now! I also used about 2/3 the amount of coffee it calls for.I will definitely make this again!
Oct 31, 2008
This is was the best dessert I have ever fixed. It was fantastic.
May 16, 2008
This is awesome! I served it for a Mother's Day brunch and everyone raved!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.