- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
- 3 tablespoons water
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. In a small saucepan, combine the gelatin, water and reserved juice. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Refrigerate until syrupy, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in gelatin mixture, marshmallows, walnuts and pineapple. Fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
3/4 cup: 206 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 125mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.