- 8 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 4 pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- Paprika, optional
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks; refrigerate eight yolk halves for another use. Set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash remaining yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, sour cream, bread crumbs, mustard, salt and pepper. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with olives. If desired, sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forMakeover Deviled Eggs
"Egg yolks are better for you than bread crumbs"
"Not intrigued by the addition of olives but am very impressed with the addition of a bit of bread crumbs."
"Very good makeover recipe. If you love deviled eggs but are trying to cut back on fat and calories, this is the recipe to use."