Makeover Corn Pudding
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Whisk in the milk, egg substitute, butter and salt. Stir in the corn, cream-style corn and cheese.
- Pour into a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 197 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 403mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 6, 2016
This is a great alternative to traditional corn pudding. It's not ask creamy, but that is to be expectedone since there isn't all that fattening ingredients in it. I would still recommend this to everyone who is looking for a lighter version.
Aug 13, 2013
I love corn pudding and couldn't taste a huge difference in the light and regular version.
Nov 26, 2010
I made this for Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit with everyone. Easy and delicious!
Dec 28, 2009
i've made better corn casseroles than this. a disappointment!!
Dec 4, 2009
Big hit with the whole family, even the super picky eaters. Everyone had seconds. Very easy. Will make again. I used regular two regular eggs instead of substitute and that worked fine.
Dec 3, 2009
Tried this recipe for the first time on Thanksgiving day. It was loved by all and requested again soon. I've prepared similar corn recipes but this one wins the blue ribbon for sure. Thank you for sharing.
Nov 19, 2009
The first time I made this my boyfriend was all over it!! Now he can't wait for the dinners when I include this side dish! It is very yummy, thanks for sharing the recipe
Nov 17, 2009
How many eggs can I use instead of egg substitute?
Nov 16, 2009
Is 8 cups of frozen corn accurate? It seems like a lot.