Makeover Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Milk Shake Recipe
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat strawberry ice cream
- 2/3 cup frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon fat-free hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1. In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream and strawberries; cover and process until smooth. Drizzle the inside of a chilled glass with fudge topping. Add ice cream mixture. Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving: 302 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Makeover Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Milk Shake
"I made this for my daughter. She thought it was great. I am lactose intolerant but I had to take just a little taste. Yum it was good."