- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack or Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 12 fat-free flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, chilies and olives. Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping. Add the chicken, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese to remaining soup mixture.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with reserved soup mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses; top with onions. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMakeover Chicken Cheese Enchiladas
"I did use half fat free sour cream and it worked fine. these were awesome even better the next day."
"To make even healthier I use whole wheat tortillas and substitute the sour cream with non-fat plain greek yogurt. These are extremely easy to make and taste delicious."
"Brown your chicken in either taco seasoning or enchilada seasoning, like Schilling"
"A serving is 2 enchiladas. Just have one and you're fine."
"The easiest way to make this recipe healthier is 1/2 the cheese and sour cream. Carb wise, use smaller tortillas... Otherwise, Yum!"
"i spiced up mine by adding some chopped jalapenos with the mixture and pan frying the chicken in crushed red peppers and i found some jalapeno chedder wraps that make these perfect."
"It was a little bland for my tastes so I think the next time I make this, I will add some seasonings to spice it up."
"This is def a family favourite! :) It's a lil fatty so I only make it once every 2 weeks.... we've not once had leftovers. mmm DELISH! Instead of buying Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese I just buy a bag of Mexican Taco Cheese and it makes this recipe twice as good!!!"
"Very good and easy to make, I will make again!"