- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut wax beans, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) small peas, drained
- 1 can (7 ounces) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1-1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, peas, corn, onion, green pepper, cucumber and pimientos. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 16-18 servings.
Reviews forMake-Ahead Vegetable Medley
"I have made this recipe several times and almost everyone that tastes it asks for the recipe.I prefer to use Balsamic Vinegar and add a few pinches of crushed red pepper.This recipe is becoming a tradition for family get-togheter in our family."
"I made this recipe for a picnic, and it really was a hit. I had a few people ask me for the recipe they said it was so tastey and they wanted to make it themselves."