Make-Ahead Triple Cheese Spread Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce until smooth. Fold in cheese and parsley. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons: 105 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Make-Ahead Triple Cheese Spread
"I am going to make this again and again. I see all kinds of possiblities to change up this recipe when I have made it too often. I like the flexibility it offers. Thanks for posting!"