- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (16-20 per pound)
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and halved
- 1/2 pound small fresh mushrooms, halved
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients. Add shrimp, artichokes and mushrooms; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1/3 cup: 81 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein. Diabetic exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
- May 3, 2014
No one liked it and no one ate it!! Sounded good at the time and I bought large expensive shrimp!! Big mistake.
- Jan 26, 2011
This recipe is so easy and so good. I got rave reviews and several requests for the recipe.
- Jan 16, 2011
No comment left
- Jan 10, 2011
Excellent and very quick to make. This is even better a few days later (if that's even possible).
- Dec 24, 2010
My neighbor make these last week for our annual Christmas Party ..they were a BIG hit