Make-Ahead Crab Dip Recipe
Busy party givers love the make-ahead convenience of this elegant dip with a lick of lemon and horseradish. Serve with crackers or veggies. —Mary Diamond, New Port Richey, Florida
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; fold in crab. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
3 tablespoons: 54 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Make-Ahead Crab Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC