Make-Ahead Crab Dip
Busy party givers love the make-ahead convenience of this elegant dip with a lick of lemon and horseradish. Serve with crackers or veggies. —Mary Diamond, New Port Richey, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; fold in crab. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts3 tablespoons: 54 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat.
Originally published as Crab Dip in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.