Make-Ahead Crab Dip
Busy party givers love the make-ahead convenience of this elegant dip with a lick of lemon and horseradish. Serve with crackers or veggies. —Mary Diamond, New Port Richey, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; fold in crab. Chill until serving. Serve with crackers.