Maids a-Milking Shakes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 4-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 15 mint creme Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Whipped cream and additional crushed mint creme Oreo cookies
- In a blender, combine the milk, ice cream, cookies and extract; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and additional cookies. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup (calculated without garnishes): 487 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 58mg cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 28, 2015
Made it exactly like the directions and it was delicious if you like mint. A little was okay but didn't eat much. Too minty and too sweet but my 11, 8 and 3 yr old went crazy over it and said mama this is delicious so it's a winner with them. Personally I would have just used regular Oreos lol it's a winner tho!
Dec 30, 2012
This was absolutely delicious.