- 1 medium nectarine, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- FISH FILLETS:
- 2 mahi mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash salt
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Brush fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt. Grill fillets, covered, over high heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until fish just turns opaque. Serve with salsa. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forMahi Mahi with Nectarine Salsa
"This recipe is delicious and so quick to prepare. Since we are watching our calories it fits right into our diet. It's definitely a keeper."