Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 5-1/3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Drop 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. With a spatula dipped in water, immediately remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 151 calories, 8g fat (7g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 72mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 13, 2015
These macaroons are delicious. After baking and cooling, I dipped the bottom in melted chocolate. Decadent!
May 26, 2011
While my Boyfriend loves this recipe, I found that making them was harder than I thought. Mine did not turn out like the picture and I was a bit frustrated with it.
Jul 28, 2010
I loved these cookies and if you cook them just right, they have a crispy coconut shell and a chewy center, which is perfect (and they stick to the pan if you don't cook them long enough). I used fat free sweetened condensed milk to make them more diet-friendly so I wouldn't feel guilty downing 5 or 6 in one sitting!
Jun 22, 2010
I made these for a dessert party I had and they were a favorite!! I didn't baked them the full 10 minutes so they would be extra chewy. I'm making them again for Father's Day. I love recipies like this that taste like a lot more work than they are!!!
May 23, 2010
These were great little cookies! We added a few chocolate chips, and everybody loved them.
Jul 8, 2009
These are the kind of macaroons I've been looking for!! They are yummy!