Macaroni N Cheese Pizza
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min. + standing
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs; stir in cheddar cheese and macaroni.
- Spread onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Spread over macaroni crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms, pepperoni and Mexican cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 383 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 577mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Aug 9, 2017
We really enjoyed this pizza. I've made it several times. It is now one of our favorite ways to have pizza.
Jun 23, 2011
A unique crust! A nice change of pace from the usual. I submitted it in our church cookbook.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.