Macaroni N Cheese Pizza
Here's a fun and flavorful dish that will please those who like pizza and macaroni and cheese. It will likely top the popularity poll for most-requested recipes. Feel free to experiment with other pizza toppings, such as diced green peppers.
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min. + standing
- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs; stir in cheddar cheese and macaroni.
- Spread onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Spread over macaroni crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms, pepperoni and Mexican cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 383 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 577mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Originally published as Macaroni n Cheese Pizza in Country Woman September/October 2003
Aug 9, 2017
We really enjoyed this pizza. I've made it several times. It is now one of our favorite ways to have pizza.
Jun 23, 2011
A unique crust! A nice change of pace from the usual. I submitted it in our church cookbook.