- 8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 28 pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the eggs; stir in cheddar cheese and macaroni.
- Spread onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce.
- Spread over macaroni crust. Sprinkle with mushrooms, pepperoni and Mexican cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forMacaroni N Cheese Pizza
"We really enjoyed this pizza. I've made it several times. It is now one of our favorite ways to have pizza."
"A unique crust! A nice change of pace from the usual. I submitted it in our church cookbook."