Macaroni Medley Salad
This salad is so delicious, folks never believe it starts with packaged macaroni and cheese.—Vicky Linn, Corsicana, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (7-1/4 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare macaroni and cheese with milk and butter according to package directions. Place in a large bowl; cool for 15 minutes. Stir in mayonnaise and mustard. Fold in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 406 calories, 28g fat (9g saturated fat), 175mg cholesterol, 893mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 11g protein.
Originally published as Macaroni Medley Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1999