Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe
This recipe is hearty, flavorful and simple to prepare. My husband loves it and has even made it himself several times. It appeals to the kid in all of us.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 pound diced fully cooked ham
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- Prepared macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in ham, broccoli and soup; pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly.
Originally published as Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.