VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) macaroni and cheese
- 1 pound diced fully cooked ham
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- Prepared macaroni and cheese according to package directions. Stir in ham, broccoli and soup; pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Macaroni and Cheese Deluxe in Country Pork 1996, p94