- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion, optional
- In a bowl, combine sour cream and milk. Stir in the cheese, macaroni and onion if desired.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-cup baking dish; sprinkle with paprika. Cover and bake at 325° for 25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forMacaroni 'n' Cheese for Two
"Not the cheddery cheesy Mac and cheese like the boxed mix I'm used to.....I probably would not make it again...."
"This was horrid!!!! My dog wouldn't even eat it."