Macadamia Nut Sticky Buns
—Taste of Home Cooking School
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- Combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Divide equally between 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle macadamia nuts into muffin cups. Place one roll in each muffin cup. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray; let rise until almost doubled.
- Remove plastic wrap. Place muffin pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and invert onto a large serving platter. Serve warm.
Originally published as Macadamia Nut Sticky Buns in Taste of Home Cooking School Brand Name Cookbook Fall 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.