Macadamia Nut Sticky Buns
—Taste of Home Cooking School
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + rising Bake: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- Combine butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Divide equally between 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle macadamia nuts into muffin cups. Place one roll in each muffin cup. Cover with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray; let rise until almost doubled.
- Remove plastic wrap. Place muffin pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and invert onto a large serving platter. Serve warm.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.