- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- Unroll pastry and place in a 9-in. pie plate; flute edges and set aside. In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter and vanilla until combined. Stir in the nuts. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 325° for 50-55 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forMacadamia Nut Pie
"I really liked this pie, as it is something different, but my spouse said he prefers traditional pecan, so . . ."