- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup butter (no substitutes), divided
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 36 large marshmallows
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 4 cups (24 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla frosting
- M&M miniature baking bits
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil. Grease the foil and 3-in. cookie cutters with 1 tablespoon butter. Place cookie cutters in pan; set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full rolling boil. Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows until melted. Add unsweetened chocolate and chocolate chips; stir until chips are melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Spoon warm fudge into the prepared cookie cutters, filling to the top. Cool until set. Decorate with frosting and baking bits. Wrap each in plastic wrap. To remove, gently push fudge out of cookie cutters. Yield: about 5-1/2 pounds.
Reviews forMacadamia Nut Fudge
"I love this recipe! It is easy and delicious. My daughter (6) loves tohelp with the cut outs and decorates them and she wants"
"I love the cookie cutter shape idea, and the recipe sounds great, I will try this week!Nana mama"
"This really sounds good, thank you!"