These are super easy to make. They are great to make for bake sales,teacher gifts or on candy platters. They are a nice change from milk or dark chocolate clusters. —Lori Bondurant, Paducah, Kentucky
Featured In: 50 Coconut Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- In a microwave, melt baking chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Add the coconut, cereal and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Macadamia-Coconut Candy Clusters in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p234