These are super easy to make. They are great to make for bake sales,teacher gifts or on candy platters. They are a nice change from milk or dark chocolate clusters. —Lori Bondurant, Paducah, Kentucky
Featured In: 50 Coconut Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
- In a microwave, melt baking chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Add the coconut, cereal and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Macadamia-Coconut Candy Clusters in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p234
Reviews forMacadamia-Coconut Candy Clusters
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 7, 2018
"Ooh... Decadent! These are just like the Russell Stover Coconut Nests that come out every Easter!"