Macadamia Chip Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 jars (3-1/4 ounces each) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely crushed peanut brittle
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips, nuts and peanut brittle.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 10, 2013
I couldn't find any peanut brittle, so I used Heath Toffee Bits. This is my husband's favorite cookie! Everyone loves it! Definitely a keeper!
Jun 12, 2012
I did up this recipe because i liked the peanut brittle with the white chip combination it did up nicely