Macadamia Chip Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 jars (3-1/4 ounces each) macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely crushed peanut brittle
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the chips, nuts and peanut brittle.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 10, 2013
I couldn't find any peanut brittle, so I used Heath Toffee Bits. This is my husband's favorite cookie! Everyone loves it! Definitely a keeper!
Jun 12, 2012
I did up this recipe because i liked the peanut brittle with the white chip combination it did up nicely