My family and friends love this dessert, and I've shared the recipe several times. The crunchy nut crust and colorful raspberry filling make it special enough for guests. During the holidays, I substitute a can of whole-berry cranberry sauce for the raspberries.
Recommended: 30 Recipes for No-Bake Pies
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh raspberries and additional whipped topping, optional
- Combine the wafer crumbs, nuts and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, orange juice and lemon juice on low speed until well blended. Stir in raspberries. Fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Garnish with raspberries and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Macadamia Berry Dessert in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p27