Lychee Green Tea Milk Shakes
My family can't get enough of milkshakes. Everyone is happy when I prepare this vibrant-colored version and pass a plate of fortune cookies.—Amy Dodson, Columbia, Missouri
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) lychees
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (8-1/2 ounces) cream of coconut
- 2 tablespoons matcha (green tea powder)
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystallized ginger
- Drain lychees, reserving 1/2 cup syrup. Divide lychees among six chilled glasses.
- In a blender, combine half of the milk, ice cream, cream of coconut, matcha and reserved lychee syrup; cover and process until smooth. Pour into three of the prepared glasses; top with whipped topping and ginger. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.