Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1-1/3 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in Miracle Whip, horseradish and mustard. Chill until partially set; beat until foamy. Fold in corned beef, celery, green pepper, eggs and onion. Spoon into an oiled 4-cup mold. Chill until firm. Unmold onto a lettuce-lined platter if desired.
Mar 18, 2012
PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME PRINT A RECIPE WITHOUT GETTING ALL THE ADVERTISEMENT ON THE RIGHT SIDE! WHAT A WASTE OF MY INK. PLEASE INDICATE SOME WAY WE CAN DELETE THESE AD'S BEFORE PRINTING. HOPE THAT SOMEONE FROM THE COMPANY WILL HEAR ME & OTHERS WHO HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS. ASK PAULA DEEN HOW SHE DOES HERS, THE AD'S ARE THERE & ONCE YOU PRINT THEM, THEY DISAPPEAR. THANKS
Oct 11, 2009
Years ago this sort of luncheon mold was very popular. Perhaps it is not fashionable nowadays, but it is still just as good!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.