To tie into our tropical feast, our home economists created this recipe featuring passion fruit juice. For the most fizz stir in the soda just before serving.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4-1/2 cups sweet white wine, chilled
- 3 cups refrigerated passion fruit juice blend
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups grapefruit soda or citrus soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a 3-qt. pitcher or punch bowl, combine the wine and juices. Stir in soda. Serve over ice.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 142 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Passionate White Sangria in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2005