To tie into our tropical feast, our home economists created this recipe featuring passion fruit juice. For the most fizz stir in the soda just before serving.
Recommended: 77 Tropical Recipes for a Taste-cation Anytime
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4-1/2 cups sweet white wine, chilled
- 3 cups refrigerated passion fruit juice blend
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 cups grapefruit soda or citrus soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a 3-qt. pitcher or punch bowl, combine the wine and juices. Stir in soda. Serve over ice. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Luau Refresher in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p228
Reviews forLuau Refresher
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2010
"This was a big hit at a recent picnic I hosted."