Low-Fat White Chocolate Mousse
No one will suspect this thick, rich and creamy mousse is on the light side. "I sometimes garnish it with a few chocolate shavings or chocolate chips," suggests Greta Byers from Dodgeville, Wisconsin.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Gradually beat in pudding mix; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into five dessert dishes. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Garnish with raspberries.