VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Gradually beat in pudding mix; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into five dessert dishes. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Garnish with raspberries. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as White Chocolate Mousse in Light & Tasty August/September 2005, p55