Low-Fat Vegetable Dip
The flavors blend together so well in this creamy, fast dip. We especially love it with cauliflower.—Wanda Baugh, Mascoutah, Illinois
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish. Stir in the onion powder, garlic powder and curry. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 26 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 249mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Cauliflower Dip in Light & Tasty October/November 2006