Low-Fat Pumpkin Pie
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, condensed milk, egg substitute and seasonings just until smooth. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 246 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 334mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 25, 2011
great recipe! We enjoy pumpkin all year -in many different recipes-this was added to the favorites! We all enjoyed it- a real "keeper"
Nov 28, 2010
I make this recipe every Thanksgiving and Christmas! My family loves it more than regular pumpkin pie!