This soup often appears on my menu when I'm entertaining. It's a real favorite because I can make it ahead.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes12 servings (3 quarts)
- 1 can (46 ounces) light and tangy V8 juice
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill overnight.