Low-Fat Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons diet lemon-lime soda
- 2 drops coconut extract
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fruit
- 1. In a blender or food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup: 49 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Low-Fat Fruit Dip
"This dip is so easy and delicious! I serve it with fresh pineapple, strawberries, blackberries and kiwi."
"This is fantastic! No one ever believes it's "light." Any fruit is good with it!"