Low-Fat Fruit Dip
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons diet lemon-lime soda
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 drops coconut extract
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Assorted fruit
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process for 1 minute or until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 49 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Mar 24, 2013
This dip is so easy and delicious! I serve it with fresh pineapple, strawberries, blackberries and kiwi.
Sep 28, 2010
This is fantastic! No one ever believes it's "light." Any fruit is good with it!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.