- 11 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (1-1/2 ounces each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine the milk and vanilla. In another bowl, combine dry pudding mix, sweetener and nutmeg. Whisk into milk mixture until smooth. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forLow-Fat Eggnog
"I cut the recipe in half, we loved it. So simple, really tasty, will definitely be making this from now on - and not just ast Christmas. My husband also thought it was great, wants to make a batch to take camping next time we go."
"This is very good!I made the eggnog in a blender. The beverage thickens after standing in the refrigerator. "