Low-Fat Chocolate Sauce
Unlikely most delicious desserts, this creamy sauce contains just a trace of fat. So I can satisfy my sweet tooth with little guilt.—Beverly Irick, Indianapolis, Indiana
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, milk, cocoa and corn syrup. Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Best served immediately. Serve as a dip for fruit, or pour over frozen yogurt or angel food cake.