Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing
You'll never miss the fat in full-flavored Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing, assures Tracey Baysinger of Salem, Missouri. "The recipe is from a chef at a California resort," she explains.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup Daisy fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese, yogurt, onion and garlic; process until smooth. Stir in blue cheese. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.