Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing
You'll never miss the fat in full-flavored Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing, assures Tracey Baysinger of Salem, Missouri. "The recipe is from a chef at a California resort," she explains.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- In a blender or food processor, combine cottage cheese, yogurt, onion and garlic; process until smooth. Stir in blue cheese. Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 tablespoon: 11 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 34mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Low-Fat Blue Cheese Dressing in Taste of Home February/March 1997
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.