Lone Star Deviled Eggs Recipe
No, these weren't created deep in the heart of Texas, but the barbecue flavor will make you think you're visiting the Lone Star State! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- 2. Cut beef into 1-inch pieces. Garnish eggs with beef and remaining barbecue sauce. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 91 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 111mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Lone Star Deviled Eggs
Reviewed Oct. 21, 2012
"tasts very good"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC