Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and salsa. Top with cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onions.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 477 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1593mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 27g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 9, 2013
Delicious for a quick and easy lunch or light dinner.
Oct 28, 2012
Very good. The bacon is a must. Wish the bottom of the shell was crispy, though.
Feb 25, 2010
This is tasty, good combo of flavors. My only trouble was it was a bit challenging to figure out how to eat it. :)