Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with beans and salsa. Top with cheeses, bacon and tomato.
- Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are lightly browned. Sprinkle with onions.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 477 calories, 21g fat (12g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1593mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 27g protein.
Jan 9, 2013
Delicious for a quick and easy lunch or light dinner.
Oct 28, 2012
Very good. The bacon is a must. Wish the bottom of the shell was crispy, though.
Feb 25, 2010
This is tasty, good combo of flavors. My only trouble was it was a bit challenging to figure out how to eat it. :)