Loaded Potatoes Recipe
Fancy enough for company, these baked potatoes look like you fussed but are really simple to fix. Our home economists sliced each one into a fan, covering them with cheese, bacon and savory seasonings. (For a quick how-to on creating potato fans, turn to page 50.)
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1. Scrub potatoes. With a sharp knife, slice potatoes thinly but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Place on a microwave-safe plate; drizzle with butter. Combine the Parmesan cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes and between slices.
- 2. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 12-18 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Top with cheddar cheese, bacon and onion. Microwave for 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 435 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 607mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Loaded Potatoes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC