Loaded Potato Recipe
A plain baked potato will seem boring after you've tried a Loaded Potato. The recipe was created by Jill Werle of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan back when she was single. "It goes great with any meat and can even be a quick lunch," informs this field editor.
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 hot baked potato
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of the potato; fluff pulp with a fork. Top with cottage cheese mixture. serve immediately. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 245 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 563mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Loaded Potato
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC