Loaded Pork Burritos
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + marinating Cook: 5 min.
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pepper, divided
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (12 inches), warmed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- In a large shallow dish, combine the limeade concentrate, oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; add pork. Turn to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- For salsa, in a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, green pepper, onion, 1/4 cup cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, garlic powder and remaining salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Stir in remaining cilantro; keep warm. Drain pork, discarding marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup cheese off-center on each tortilla. Layer each with about 1/2 cup pork and 1/4 cup salsa; top with 1/2 cup rice mixture, 1/4 cup black beans and 1/4 cup sour cream. Fold sides and ends over filling. Serve with remaining salsa.
Nutrition Facts1 burrito: 905 calories, 42g fat (22g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 1768mg sodium, 81g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 9g fiber), 50g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.