Loaded Oatmeal Cookies
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; gradually stir into creamed mixture. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, coconut and pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately remove to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 166 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat, 1-1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 6, 2012
This recipe was easy to make however the cookies taste fairly bland. I would not make this exact recipe again however I might use it as a starting point for a different modified cookie