Loaded Flank Steak
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 beef flank steak (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- In a small bowl, beat the first 5 ingredients. Cut a pocket horizontally in steak; fill with butter mixture.
- Grill steak, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 5-7 minutes on each side. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. To serve, slice across the grain.
Nutrition Facts4 ounces cooked beef: 267 calories, 20g fat (10g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 714mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 18g protein.
Jun 28, 2014
Husband loved this! Will do again. Made enough for 2+ meals for 4 of us.
Jun 9, 2014
Could use the stuffing in any meat but the meat lacked flavor. Wish they would give the nutritional value.
May 27, 2014
I've made this a couple of times now, and it is great!
May 16, 2014
One of my families favorites!
Oct 14, 2012
This is our new favorite way to make flank steak! It was so tasty and it was tender and juicy. We loved the stuffing, it was unique and flavorful. This made our favorites list instantly
Aug 4, 2011
My whole family loved this recipe, even my pickiest eater! I'll definitely return to this recipe! Yum!