Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (40 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups ranch-flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 25, 2013
This was just ok. It was very easy and quick to put together. Might make it again in a pinch.
Jan 31, 2010
This is a great, quick meal. We all like it and it's very easy to make
Nov 18, 2008
Very quick and easy to throw together with a good taste. Will definitely make again
Jul 30, 2008
Those darn hubbies anyway-LOL. I hope he didn't ask you to pull his finger afterward- and if he did, I hope you punched him instead- and if you pulled his finger, serves you right-HEEHEEHOHOHAHA! (I know, I'm onery- Da debil made me dood it.) 3 x 14+oz cans is close enough to that big can for the recipe to work in re "ingredients on hand." I was surprised how well that worked (altho DR will jump my *** when he finds out I ate that much salt).
Jul 30, 2008
I used regular corn chips and topped with a dollop of sour cream. Was very good.