Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (40 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups ranch-flavored tortilla chips, crushed
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Jan 25, 2013
This was just ok. It was very easy and quick to put together. Might make it again in a pinch.
Jan 31, 2010
This is a great, quick meal. We all like it and it's very easy to make
Nov 18, 2008
Very quick and easy to throw together with a good taste. Will definitely make again
Jul 30, 2008
Those darn hubbies anyway-LOL. I hope he didn't ask you to pull his finger afterward- and if he did, I hope you punched him instead- and if you pulled his finger, serves you right-HEEHEEHOHOHAHA! (I know, I'm onery- Da debil made me dood it.) 3 x 14+oz cans is close enough to that big can for the recipe to work in re "ingredients on hand." I was surprised how well that worked (altho DR will jump my *** when he finds out I ate that much salt).
Jul 30, 2008
I used regular corn chips and topped with a dollop of sour cream. Was very good.